CompetitionSuite utilizes the internet to communicate and transfer data. To ensure a successful event, please make sure you have an internet connection and that any firewalls at the event location are open for CompetitionSuite.
The CompetitionSuite software communicates over multiple subdomains within competitionsuite.com. To ensure that all aspects of CompetitionSuite work correctly, please allow *.competitionsuite.com through all firewalls and proxy servers.
The CompetitionSuite software uses ports 80 and 443 to communicate.
Here is the breakdown of how CompetitionSuite communicates over the internet:
- competitionsuite.com: Main CompetitionSuite web site
- auth.competitionsuite.com: Authentication System
- auth2.competitionsuite.com: Authentication System
- services.competitionsuite.com: Score and Data Communication
- data.competitionsuite.com: Score and Data Communication
- upload.competitionsuite.com: Commentary Upload
- mobile.competitionsuite.com: Mobile Scoring and Commentary Upload
- video.competitionsuite.com: Performance Video Downloading
- audio.competitionsuite.com: Performance Audio Playing and Downloading
- vault.compsuite.io: Organization Provided Documents
For video, CompetitionSuite currently utilizes Vimeo for uploading and storage. You must have *.vimeo.com accessible to upload video files.