8: Creating a Judge
Judges are the individuals that assign a score to a group. Judges automatically have access to commentary that is uploaded under their account.
- Log into your CompetitionSuite account and access your organization
- Click on People along the top to access the contact management page
- Click on Judges to access the judge list
- Click the Create a New Contact button to open the contact creation screen
- Provide the judge's email address. If you don't know their email address, select "I don't know their email address" and click Create Contact
- If the judge already exists in the system, their name will be filled in. You can fill in their name or change it as necessary.
- Select the types of competitions the person can judge. In this example, the person can judge Marching
- Click Save when you've made the necessary changes.
- Repeat the process for all of your judges