Tabulation with the Windows App
The tabulation software is only available to users that have been marked as "Tabulators". To download the software, please log into your CompetitionSuite account and click "Download Software" on the left side of the page.
Once you download and install the software:
- Double-click the CompetitionSuite icon on your desktop.
- Type in your email address and CompetitionSuite password.
- Once all of the data has loaded, click on your organization's logo on the left side of the screen. This will display a list of events that you have permission to tabulate.
- Click on the event name that corresponds to the event.
- Click on the competition name you will be tabulating. This will load a screen with two options at the top: "Tabulation" and "Media".
- Click on "Tabulation". The list of divisions in the competition will be listed horizontally.
- Click on the division that you will be working with.
- If you are NOT using rounds, continue to #10. If you are using rounds, a list of rounds will be listed horizontally under the division row.
- Click the name of the round you will be tabulating.
- A list of teams will be listed vertically, along the left side of the program.
- Click the name of the first team. This will show a list of captions on the right side of the screen.
- Click the subcaption box and begin typing in the appropriate score.
- Press tab, enter, or click the next textbox to continue entering scores.
- Repeat steps 12 and 13 until all of the boxes have scores.
Once all of the team's subcaptions scores have been entered....
- To view a print preview of the team summary, click the Print Team Summary button in the top right of the window. This will bring up a window that displays the team summary. In the top left corner, there is a printer icon that will allow you to print the document. Close out of this window by clicking the red X in the top right corner of this window.
- Click the next team name on the left side of the screen and repeat steps 11 through 16.
Once all of the division's scores are entered....
- To view a print preview of the division recap, click the Print Division Recap button on the bottom left of the window. This will open a new window that displays the division recap. In the top left corner, there is a printer icon that will allow you to print the document. Close out of this window by clicking the red X in the top right corner of this window.
- If you are NOT using rounds, continue to 19. If you are using rounds, click the next round name above the team list and repeat steps 10 through 18.
- Click on the next division you'd like to tabulate and repeat steps 10 through 18.