Using the Judge App (Tablets)
Judges can use the CompetitionSuite Judge tablet app available for iOS and Android to score groups and record commentary.
How It Works
- Log into CompetitionSuite Judge using your email and password. If you forget your password, please request a password reset
- Click the event you would like to judge
- Click the name of the judge that will be scoring groups and recording commentary
- Click the group you want to score.
- Click the subcaption you would like to set a score.
- Click the number pad to set the score.
- Click the additional subcaptions and repeat step 6
Verify a Score
Once the score next to a group turns blue, it means the score has been locked and needs to be verified.
- Click the group with scores you would like to verify.
- Once you've confirmed the scores are correct, click the gray checkmark next to each subcaption score. If the score is incorrect, please contact the tabulator to request a change. The gray checkmark will turn to green to confirm it's been changed.
- Click the group to record commentary.
- Click the Record tab.
- When you are ready, click the Record button (big red circle). You can tell the app is recording by the timer increasing with a pulsing red record "light".
- If needed, press the Pause button (2 big black vertical bars).
- To continue recording, press the Record button.
- When you are finished recording, press the Stop button (big black square). If you are connected to the internet, the commentary files will immediately start uploading.