Creating a Group
Groups in CompetitionSuite are the competitors in your event and receive scores. You may call them participants, units, teams, performers, or many other names.
- Log into your CompetitionSuite account and access your organization
- Click on Groups along the top to access the group management page
- Click on Create a Group to access the group creation screen
- Fill in the information about the group. Circuit ID is used to associate a group in CompetitionSuite with a group in your internal system. Feel free to leave it blank.
- Provide the email addresses of directors, coaches, administrators, and staff members, if you have them available. Click Save to create the group.
- Repeat the process for all of your groups.
Once your groups are created, you will need to assign them to an event Performance before they can be scored. For steps on how to do this, see here.